Draft Animal Power – Draft animals and sustainable land stewardship › Forums › Associated Organizations, Sponsors, & Collaborators › Clubs, Associations, Groups; Contacts & Links › Southern Idaho Draft Horse and Mule Club
- May 19, 2013 at 9:30 am #79613HeeHawHavenParticipant
We’ve been members for two years. We have some great events every year. They include the following:
1. Spring Planting at 1000 Springs State Park. We work with the antique tractor club to put 3 acres of land at this historic farm on the Snake River in oats and sorghum.
2. Various Parades
3. Summer wagon train. This year will be at a ranch and federal land near Sun Valley Ski Resort. Previous years have been in Copper Basin.
4. 1000 Springs Art Festival. Wagon rides at historic farm at state park, culminating in a concert by my Band, The Fabulous Chancellors! I get to do my 2 loves at 1 event – driving and drumming!
5. Winter Sleigh Day in Bellevue, Idaho near Sun Valley!
I hope to host hay cutting at my place this year. My buddy is rebuilding a No. 7 mower for me.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rick Giles, president at (208)543-5341
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.