Become a member of Draft Animal-Power Network!
First-time members of the Draft Animal-Power Network will receive your choice of a One-Year Rural Heritage Magazine Subscription or a copy of Draft Horses- An Owners Manual.
*New Members Only and US addresses only for Books. Overseas and Canadian address will receive the Digital Edition of Rural Heritage Magazine.
The goal of the Draft Animal-Power Network is to highlight ongoing efforts of people throughout the world who are educating, mentoring and building community around animal-power and renewable land use. We do this by hosting, sponsoring and supporting a variety of educational and networking opportunities.
To meet these objectives, we provide of variety of services to our community and members, including this NEW website & online forum, a very active & informational Facebook page & discussion group, news blogs, monthly e-newsletters, and educational events that vary from year to year.
When you become a member of Draft Animal-Power Network, you allow these valuable services to continue.
Choose the level of membership:
All levels include a FREE listing on our Online Resource Directory
$35 for Individuals
$75 for Businesses
Lifetime membership for Individuals or businesses: $1,000 (Includes one month of digital ad package- See ad page.
Benefits of membership include:
- The knowledge that you are supporting growth of the practical application of draft animal-power.
- Discounts at sponsored events like our Field Days
- Free listing in our online resource directory on www.draftanimalpower.org
- Online Newsletter, which includes resource contacts, articles of interest, calendar events, and more.
- Enhanced connections within the broader community of interest.
Be a voice in our organization: one member = one vote! Renew online or send a check to:
Draft Animal-Power Network Address: PO Box 6004, Rutland, VT 05702