This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hopewell Farm 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts |

Hopewell Farm
    Participant

Still in good shape and ready to be put to work.

$600 OBO

Thanks John

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Does’ Leap
    Participant

Hi John:

Didn’t you have a Forest logging arch? If so, I’d be interested to hear how it compares to the Farmer Brown. Also interested in why you are selling this.

Thanks.

George

Hopewell Farm
    Participant

Hello George,

You are correct I do also have a Forrest Logging Arch (which is also for sale). I had intended to do exactly what you are asking, use both decide which one I like better and sell the other. However, last week I had an opportunity to use a Barden cart for the week and decided that neither of the above were exactly what I was looking for. Between the two I think I would have opted for the Forrest Arch, with some modifications needed similar to what you have done with yours. Instead I went down to southern NH over the weekend and bought the Barden cart that was posted on the forum a week or so ago.

John

Does’ Leap
    Participant

Hi John:

I have a friend who might be interested. Can you send along your phone number so I can pass that on to him? Or feel free to call him (Ken Carter 802.933.8325).

George

Hopewell Farm
    Participant

Hey George,

I will give him a call, thank you for the lead.

John

Hopewell Farm
    Participant

This arch has been sold.

Thanks for the networking George!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you are logged in then you do not have the correct membership level. Please go here to upgrade your membership!