This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rebekah 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts |

Rebekah
    Keymaster

As the Field Days get closer I have so much to tell to you all! I’ll try to post updates regularly so you know what’s going on.

T-shirts were a big item on my list today. This year field days shirts will be available by pre-order only. You can choose red, brown or sage (lt green) in small, med, large, XL or XXL.

Shirts are $15 each, pick up at the event or we’ll send them to you for an additional charge of $5. Shirts are just $12 each if you purchase your weekend ticket in advance, along with shirt(s).

I’m attaching a picture of the sage shirt and a black shirt that shows the design of the red & brown shirts. All will have the DAPNet logo across the top of the back.

I’m also attaching a form that you can use to pre-order shirts. Or follow this link:
    http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/403900

Support the Field Days! Buy a shirt or two…

More tomorrow…
    -Bekah

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you are logged in then you do not have the correct membership level. Please go here to upgrade your membership!