This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Brad Johnson 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts |

Hopewell Farm
    Participant

2008 logging arch that has seen little use by prior owners and I have used it pretty minimally. $600 OBO

Thanks John

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hopewell Farm
    Participant

This arch has been sold.

John

Brad Johnson
    Participant

John-
    Are you using a new arch?
    -Brad

Hopewell Farm
    Participant

Hey Brad,

I purchased Paul Welch’s Barden Cart and will be using that moving forward.

How are you and Bob making out, not too much wet weather recently.

John

Brad Johnson
    Participant

Things are going well very well on the job in Northfield. Hoping to finish up by years end. Come on up sometime if you want – we can put you to work for a day. Can even bring your horses…
    -Brad

Hopewell Farm
    Participant

Brad,

Thanks for the invite, I will catch up with you this week and see what you guys are up to.

John

Pete Jesse
    Participant

I am looking for an arch similar to this one. Who makes this one? Any other suggestions, I have haflingers.

Brad Johnson
    Participant

Pete-
    I would contact John Plowden in Stow Maine. He makes the best logging tools available, without exception. I have used his team and single arches extensively, and I think there is nothing you can buy that works better.
    -Brad

Mark Cowdrey
    Participant

Brad,
    How is your re-built/re-configured Plowden arch working out for you?

Brad Johnson
    Participant

It is awesome! I like the leaning board and new chain wells, as well as the welds on the wheel struts – a great upgrade.
    -Brad

Brad Johnson
    Participant

Pete-
    Forgot to mention that John recently build a multipurpose cart/arch for a team of Haflingers belonging to Lauren Erickson up in Unity, ME. I have seen it in the woods and works really well. They use use it on the farm as well.
    -Brad

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you are logged in then you do not have the correct membership level. Please go here to upgrade your membership!