This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Livewater Farm 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts |

Ed Thayer
    Participant

I picked up a Grimm Tedder last week and did not realize until I got home that it had a broken casting on it. It is the adjustment lever for the changes the angle of the teeth on the pipes. Does anyone have a parts Tedder or know where I might be able to get this piece? Can I run the Tedder without the gear assembly engaged? Any help is appreciated,

Ed

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mark Cowdrey
    Participant

Ed,
    I have a Grimm I am looking to move along, for parts, use, whatever.
    Mark

Jim Crossley
    Participant

Ed & Whoever…

I have a Grimm tedder for parts as well, in Braintree VT.

Jim Crossley

Ed Thayer
    Participant

Thanks to Mark, I am all set. This forum rocks 🙂

Brad Johnson
    Participant

Ed-
    We used to get mower and Grimm tedder parts from a small tractor supply place in central Maine. They were super to work with, and I will try to check down the name and number for you. The specialized in FarmAll tractors but had a great selection of old and hard to find parts.
    -Brad

Livewater Farm
    Participant

Ed Grimm tedder parts still available thru Grimmm in Rutland Vt Grimm/Leader same as the evaporater people
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you are logged in then you do not have the correct membership level. Please go here to upgrade your membership!