This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Does’ Leap 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts |

dominiquer60

If anyone is in need of good clean rye straw for garden mulch in the Northeast CT area, I have some for sale. We baled 5 acres and have some extra. Weed, seed and pesticide free,”big” small square bales. $6 off the wagon if pickup up shortly, price goes up if our of loft or delivered locally.

Erika
    (518) 441-9870

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eli
    Participant

I don’t need any straw but I love the super c tractor I sas cutting hay with one this morning. Had one when I was a kid learned to cultivate corn with one when I was about 10. Great little tractor. Eli

dominiquer60

We still use this one a lot, sap wagon, raking hay, moving wagons around, irrigation wagon, prom pictures, you name it.

wild millers
    Participant

Nice looking straw, and a nice price too. Up to $8 a bale in our area. Wish you were a little closer to NH. Those onions are looking good too.

dominiquer60

Thanks Wild Millers,

Wow $8! It is $6 off the wagon $7.50 out of the loft here, I sold a couple dozen bales this morning, both parties were glad that there was still some on the wagon 🙂

wild millers
    Participant

$8 would be out of the loft, so not too far off from your price. Just not too many grains being grown here. My brother in law does grow quite a diversity of grains on the farm next door, but they aren’t clean of seed and make for a challenge of priorities for us.

Does’ Leap
    Participant

Impressive job backing that wagon into the shed!

George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you are logged in then you do not have the correct membership level. Please go here to upgrade your membership!