This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Coerper 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts |

Ben Coerper
    Participant

Red is a 15 year old gelding. He has worked single and as a team, but has not worked in several years. Price is negotiable, but he must go to a good home and be worked. Contact Don Minto at watsonfarm1796@yahoo.com or 401-423-0005

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

KMichelle
    Participant

I think Lincoln and Hillary at Sawyer Farm nearby to Chesterfield Mass., might be looking for a single replacement. Not having info for them, I will mention in when I see her very soon.

Drew Houser
    Participant

Is the suffolk still available? I have a team of suffolk geldings that I work in the woods and around the farm and I am looking to throw another into the rotation. If so I will give you a call.
    Thanks
    Drew

Ben Coerper
    Participant

Yes, Red is still available. Call or email Don at the above information. You can also try calling 401-423-2441.

Ben

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you are logged in then you do not have the correct membership level. Please go here to upgrade your membership!